Sunday, April 06, 2014

Half-term is here :-)


Hooray!

Half-term is here ... and I'm escaping for a few days, heading off down to Coniston (in The Lake District) tomorrow morning, through to Friday evening.

Managed a quick visit to the Allotment earlier this evening - just to check everything was in order - and thought our ramshackle sheds were looking simply glorious in the late evening sunshine :-))

And I know it'll be a huge disappointment - but there will now be no 'blog/facebook/twitter/blip' activity over the forthcoming week, as I make an attempt to reacquaint myself with the family!

Normal 'blog/facebook/twitter/blip' service will be resumed by Monday 14th April.

My work e-mails are being read by staff, so if you need to get in touch urgently then that's the best way to do so. I am also available on the mobile if you REALLY DO need to speak to me ...

... happy half-term to one and all.

No comments: